THE RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION PROCESS
Methodology and Recruitment Strategy
Phase 1 : Briefing and Understanding of the Position
The first phase is fundamental to the development of an effective strategy for the recruitment and placement of exceptional candidates. Two primary activities take place during this phase:
Phase 2: Identification and Attraction
- development of a clear position profile; and
- creation of a collaborative and informed search team.
This second phase of the search process is research driven, geared exclusively to assembling a qualified group of candidates from across your industry that suit the requirements of your firm. Our firm will identify candidates through five parallel activities:
Phase 3: Candidate Screening and Interviewing
- Network of Qualified Professionals: We will also utilize our extensive network of qualified professionals.
- Program of Direct email: We will initiate a communications program of direct email to appropriate professionals, within related industry verticals, to encourage recommendations to fill the position.
- Professional Research: Professional research is undertaken to determine and identify additional candidates. This may require the use of; (i) external databases; (ii) online sources; (iii) specialized networks and career management groups; and (iv) professional associations.
- Exclusive In-house Database: We also search our exclusive in-house database for suitable applicants know to our firm.
- Internal and Referred Candidates: We ask that your firm forward all internal and referred candidates to us throughout the process.
Phase 4: Reference Checking, Validation and Hiring
- Selection, Interviewing and Shortlist Candidate Discussions
Upon completion of the identification and attraction phase, acchuman will perform an informed assessment of the candidates' backgrounds to determine which individuals are appropriate for the next phase of the search process. In these interviews we examine the compensation needs, qualifications, education and experience of the candidates to further focus our checklist in order to determine who warrants an interview by our client
- Presentation of Professionals
This is the part of the process where your firm will see the results of our search process. After a detailed review of the candidate's professional background we narrow the competition down to a select few.
- Reference Checking
acchuman prides itself on undertaking extensive reference checking and validation. Reference checks consist of an unusually comprehensive list of questions, which are customized to the requirements of the role.
Validation includes a review of the resume to verify education, previous dates of employment, reasons for leaving organizations, etc. In addition, we have the resources to provide criminal and credit checks, should you deem this necessary.
When the reference checks and validation have been successfully completed, we are happy to assist you in the hiring process. We are experienced in negotiating, on our clients' behalf, all aspects of the compensation package, starting dates and any contract details.